Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy Busy

Hello Friends! I hope you all are having a wonderful week. It's been a bit crazy here for me and Logan.

Friday was Logan's last day of fourth grade, and with that, she said "goodbye" to her elementary school, and will be saying "hello" to her junior high school. She says she's a bit nervous, but I know she'll do just fine.

As for me, I took a CPR training class, which was offered by the daycare in which I work. I think it's a great thing. Even though I won't be at the daycare forever, I will be able to carry those skills with me throughout life. I think everyone should learn CPR.

My wonderful parents left for their cruise to Bermuda on Saturday. I miss them like crazy, but I hope they are having a BLAST and are being good. They come home Thursday and I can't wait to see them. I guess that's why I never went away to college, because I miss my mommy so much.

I hope you all have a great day and enjoy the rest of your week! Keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment