Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Episode 4 - Sisters Scrapbook Page

Sisters! Brothers! We've all got them, and for those of you who are an only child, you've still got a friend that you think of like a brother or sister. My point is, we've all got someone in our life who we love to death, but is still there to drive us crazy! In my case, it would be my little sister, Logan. She is my only sibling and we are 10 years apart. But even with the huge age gap, we fight like cats and dogs.

But I love her more than anyone in the whole world and I would do anything for her. She's my baby sister, after all, and it kind of comes with the territory.

So one day I was shopping at Joann's and I found some scrapbook frames that were on sale for dirt cheap. So I picked 2 of them up and surprised Logan by making her a scrapbook page perfect for her frame. She loved it so much and we ended up hanging it over her bed. Well, I loved it just as much and had to make one for myself. And thus came this video. I have mine leaning on a shelf above my desk and I love it! We both have the exact same page with the same paper and pictures and I just love how it came out. Hope you do too!

Please make sure to comment and subscribe! Thank you and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment