Sunday, May 16, 2010

Episode 2 - Disney Scrapbook Page

Happy Sunday, friends! I don't know what it's like wherever you live, but here in South Jersey, it is beautiful. Bright, sunny day with a slight breeze. It doesn't get better than that, if I do say so myself.

Anyway, I promised you guys a video that I would post this weekend and I was busy having a cookout with my neighbors yesterday so here it is. I won't post many videos on Sundays because that is my time to relax and rejuvinate before the new week starts.

My sister, Logan, is really into scrapbooking, now that I've started. She wants to be just like her big sister and has to do everything like me. We all know how sisters can be. When she saw that I started making videos, she just had to join in, so I told her we would make a video of her scrapbooking. I had some left-over pictures from our Disney 2005 trip, so I gave them to her to put into her album and here's what she came up with..hope you enjoy.

Make sure to comment!!! She would love to hear how much you loved her page.

No comments:

Post a Comment