Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Welcome to a fabulous new week, my friends. I am in such a wonderful mood today. My friends are home from college for the summer and I finish my final class this morning. I had a huge final that took me all week to study for but I think I did ok. I'll post my grade (if it's any good) later on in the week. I'm actually going to miss that class. It was fun and the people made the 8:00 AM class seem to fly by.


So considering it's such a nice day, I thought I would post a video for you guys. I actually had this on my first blog, which I had to delete for personal reasons, but I'm back and ready to keep you guys updated. This first video was made sometime in March for the twin's down at the daycare I work at. It was their first birthday and I was so excited for them. I can't believe how big they've gotten and I just love them so much. I love all my babies down there. Okay, so anyway. Here is my first video and I hope you all enjoy it.


Please take the time to subscribe and comment. It makes my day so much more wonderful when I know you appreciate the videos and my posts. I hope you have just as wonderful a day as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment