Thursday, May 13, 2010

Really now? Really?

So with the semester finally being over and summer sitting on my front porch, you would think that I would have all the time in the world to scrapbook and make some cards and videos, right? Well the thing is, I do have a lot of time. I don't have work until the afternoon and I don't start working full time until June. But even with all of that free time, I did ABSOLUTELY nothing all day. What's that about? Ok, I did download a couple of .cut files and some .svg files to organize into my folders, but other than that, nothing. I slept most of the day and played with my new phone.

I really need to get my butt moving and get some work done. I have three vacations to scrapbook and a few baby albums to make for my friends whom are expecting, and yet, I don't do any of it. Grrr, but tomorrow is another day. Hope you all are getting more work done than I am.

Enjoy your weekend and keep your eyes peeled for a new video to come probably on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment