Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pooh Cutie .scut file

It's been a little while since my last post and I have a good excuse. I've been downloading and creating my own .svg files. But in order to make sure that they layer correctly, I've found that it's easier to load them as a .scut2 file. The difference is that you don't import a .svg file, instead, you open the file directly into your SCAL program. I haven't yet cut the file and would appreciate some testers.

Please send me a picture of how it turns out so that I can continue to make some more .scut2 files for you. I really enjoyed making it.

I'll try to post a new video tomorrow of another scrapbook page Logan made for her Disney album. She's having a blast making these videos and I hope you enjoy watching them.

Make sure to take the time to subscribe and comment. I love reading everything you write. It makes the work worthwhile.

Hope you all have a fantasical week.

http://www.mediafire.com/?enfuzecyimo

No comments:

Post a Comment